Rooibos Coffee Formula
- 1/8+ tsp of loose Rooibos (or Rooibos teabag)
- 1-2 tbsp of ground coffee
- 6 oz filtered water (better flavor)
Option to drink Rooibos Coffee black, or sprinkle in some magic to create your own latte!
- 2 tbsp of unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 2 tsp of agave nectar (or honey)
1. Make Coffee (coffee maker)
Insert filter or filter basket into coffee holder. Grind coffee beans to medium to medium-fine texture. Fill reservoir with 6 fluid ounces of water. Add coffee grains to filter. Turn on coffeemaker.
2. Add Rooibos
Add Rooibos to coffee.
*Optional ingredient directions below*
3. Add Milk
Add almond milk to tea with out frothing.
Option: Frothed Milk
Use an electric milk frother or French Press. For the French Press, heat milk on low until bubbles start to form. Take off heat and pour into a French Press. Pump the French Press plunger until milk is double the volume.
3. Add Natural Sweetener
Add agave or honey (or alternative).
Top with a pinch of cinnamon, pumpkin spice, or nutmeg for extra flavor.